American Idle American Idle

OK

This is by far not your best work. Though the graphics and sound are top notch, they don't even come close to touching the other flashes that you have produced.

Ninja Palitu Ninja Palitu

ewww

this is crap, because i hate spanish

Pixle Pixle

Amazing

This is simply awsome. The timing, the camera angles, the style, even the sound effects (except for that damn clock!) are all top notch. I'd love too see more like this.

ChaosFX responds:

Thanks a ton! I got rid of the clock though

Dirty Fly Dirty Fly

That was weird

...but good. That kid's mind is really messed up though. Wtf is up with the talking pepper with the M16. And the Cacti! That was some trippy ass shit.

+-+Fuel+-+ +-+Fuel+-+

Good

It could have been better. But I like how you used a nice wide window, despite the fact that the action was only in one little part of the screen. Also, your effects were very well done.

Double Team Double Team

nice

Despite the fact that it is an obvious rip off of xiao xiao, its still manages to be cool, especially for a first time flash.

Naked Woman Kick Guys Ass Naked Woman Kick Guys Ass

bleh

dude,

Poser isn't all about naked 3D chicks. The whole Naked lady kicking ass is a big poser cliche. Try to make something more original. Secondly, when you are animating with Poser, try to do more then just key-frame poses, it will make your animations not suck.

What a Day What a Day

Great animation!

That was some of the smoothest flash animation I have ever seen!